Monday, February 11, 2008

This Revolution is permanent.

“This Revolution is permanent. It will not end at the Republican convention. It will not end in November. It will not end until we have won the great battle on which we have embarked.”

Wise words from Ron Paul quoted in a good article about the campaign's latest decisions:
http://www.truthnews.us/?p=1927

The article was sent over from this interesting supporter from Arkansas.

A great meeting today that I dragged family to. Lots of planning happening here for the road ahead. Ron Paul's presidential run is not out of site or out of mind to the folks in Chicago, nor is his Congressional run. The extreme unethical behavior that the media has shown over these last few months, and the disreputable voting systems in Illinois were also brought up. That was all just from the pre-meeting discussions among me and some of the people who I consider to have been major forces in the Ron Paul campaign in Illinois. A lot more happened in the meeting itself. I will likely post more about that when I get a few free minutes in the morning. My three day vacation has now come to an end and it is time to decided when my return to BA will happen : )

A good day to you all.

Allan 60406

No comments: