Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Road to Super Tuesday

The road to Super Tuesday has come to an end. It's time for me now to determine my next step. I'm very happy to be able to say that returning my focus to writing may come next, and I'm happy to have been able to say that I've put down my pen to follow such a worthy cause. I've found it noble to put aside my own interests to support a man who risks life, fortune, and sacred honor to fight for the freedom of his fellow Americans.

Perhaps I will refocus on my own writing, perhaps I will continue to focus on this fight. Regardless, after today, I will try my best to take a little break.

Maybe to take my suits to the dry cleaner, to go for a jog, to cook a meal for a few friends, to stick my nose in a book.

Thank you, all of you, for your support through this endeavor.

Allan
(writing from Blue Island, IL)

No comments: