Monday, February 11, 2008

Old News from Louisiana

This got caught in my bulk box. Sorry for the delay. Here is an email that I sent down to Louisiana and Corey's response. - Allan

Corey,
I'm assistant organizer of the greater Chicago meetup group, we
are working hard up here. Now that it's too late to make phone
calls to supporters, I am on the internet trying to figure out
what is going on down there. I have caught snippets of the
story. NO ONE that I encounter during the day, including Ron
Paul supporters have any clue of what is going in LA, and very
few people even heard that LA had a caucus. Steve, would you
mind telling me what happened, or at least pointing me to a
good source to take a look at? I would actually, like to give
you a call and ask about it, if that would be okay with you.
Thank you.
Allan

--

Heres two links. 2nd one is the real story.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/01/paul-alleges-bo.html

http://media.www.lsureveille.com/media/storage/paper868/news/2008/01/28/News/Caucus.Results.Upset.State.Paul.Supporters-3171057.shtml?reffeature=recentlycommentedstoriestab

Send me any questions you have now. Spread the story far and wide.

No comments: