Monday, February 18, 2008

A note from a soldier

This was sent in from a soldier in the US Army:

I'm a soldier serving in Iraq right now, but I'm stationed in Vilseck, Germany, not far from the Czech border. I just wanted to let you know that the support for Ron Paul that the soldiers have goes beyond the numbers. It kills me that I can't be back home right now fighting to get him elected. I'm proud that others in my area are also supporting Ron Paul. We're serving our country to preserve the same rights he is trying to maintain back home. Keep up the support.


When asked if he wouldn't mind me posting it:

that would be fine, i'm pleased to do anything i can to help your group, after the support you've shown all of us. thank you again.


I ask the readers of this blog to continue the hard work and to continue sharing that with others. The work is being seen and appreciated by people all over the world.

- Allan in Blue Island, IL

No comments: