Saturday, April 5, 2008

News From South Dakota

This came through Meetup, ads run in South Dakota. The P.P.S. is very interesting.
- Allan in Highwood


Dear Ron Paul Meetup Organizers and Members:

The following is a link to the various Ron Paul ads I have
placed in my local Sioux Falls, South Dakota shopping paper.

The ad at the very top is the latest which is running now
through April 8th.

I wanted to share this with you with the hope that you might
want to make it one of your Meetup group?s projects to run this
or a similar ad in one of your local papers.

The ad is designed to be 11? x 17?, which also makes it work
well as a poster.

Hope you can use it.

Yours in Ron Paul,

Bill Stegmeier
http://republican.meetup.com/534/
sd.ronpaul@yahoo.com

Here's the link to my ads:

http://www.sfshoppingnews.com/ronpaul.php

P.S. The next image below the top ad is a picture of my new
72? tall by 93? wide banner which will soon be attached to the
back end of my motor home!

P.S.S. We are up to 24 Ron Paul supporters caravanning from
Sioux Falls, SD to Washington D.C. for the April 15th Freedom
Rally. Speakers include Ron Paul and Bob Schulz as well as
many other great patriots. Dave Von Kleist is the Master of
Ceremonies. We will be traveling mostly along I-80 and would
love to have you join us. Check out the following You Tube
video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaL1N8I36QA
E-mail me for more information on joining our caravan to this
historic event.


P.S.S.S. If you would rather not receive any further Ron Paul
related emails from me, just reply to this email with the words
'enough already!' Otherwise, you?re bound to get a few more
now and then!

No comments: