Sunday, June 29, 2008

Police Shooting Rubber Bullets at a Lawyer Protesting

This attorney was hit with rubber bullets during a protest and a second video came out about cops laughing about it. I encounter some very perturbed people on the campaign trail, each with their own stories about government not only failing them, but government actually doing them harm. It would be of interest to me to know if many people are today suing police departments. From what I hear on the campaign trail, the answer is "Yes." Many people have police department horror stories and many people are suing as a result. This is not a finger that I point at the police, this is a finger that I point at our elected leaders from the federal level on down, who do not show regard for our rights. This video is but an extension of that. - Allan

No comments: